Textures, patterns, and colors can make a space feel more alive and beautiful. One such texture is paper, so it’s easy to see how paper wedding decor can be used as an inexpensive way to dress up a blank wall. Here are some unique ways to incorporate paper into your bedroom or any room in your house.
Types of Decor
There are many different types of wall wedding decor that you can use to make your house sparkle. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. String lights are a classic choice for wedding decor, and they can be used in a variety of ways. Drape them over the walls, hang them from the ceiling, or wrap them around columns or other architectural features.
2. Garlands are another popular option for wedding decor, and they can also be used in a variety of ways. Drape them over the walls, hang them from the ceiling, or wrap them around columns or other architectural features.
3. Paper lanterns are a great way to add some color and light to your wedding decor. Hang them from the ceiling or string them along the walls.
4. Flower petals are a beautiful way to decorate your wedding venue. Scatter them along the aisle, on the tables, or on the floor around the dance floor.
5. Candles are always a romantic addition to any wedding Venues decor. Place them on tables, in window sills, or along the mantlepiece. Choose scented candles to fill the air with a lovely fragrance.
Decor Ideas for the Bedroom
When it comes to wedding decor, the sky is the limit. But if you’re looking for something a little more unique than the usual suspects, we’ve got you covered. These ten wall decor ideas will make your home sparkle—and they’ll definitely be a conversation starter at your next dinner party.
1. String lights are always a good idea—especially when they’re in the shape of stars. They’ll add a touch of magic to any room.
2. For a rustic vibe, try hanging some burlap curtains on your walls. They’ll add texture and warmth to your space.
3. If you want something a little more glamorous, go for gold leaf wall art. It’s elegant and eye-catching, and it’ll definitely make a statement in your home.
4. For a beachy feel, hang some sea glass bottles on your walls. They’ll catch the light and look beautiful, and they’ll remind you of happy times spent by the ocean.
5. Another great way to add texture to your walls is with wood paneling. You can find it at most home improvement stores, and it’s easy to install yourself. Just be sure to sand and stain it before you hang it up!
6. Got a lot of books? Put them to good use by turning them into wall art! Stack them up on shelves or in cabinets, or arrange them into patterns on your wall for a truly unique look
There are many ways to make your entryway more appealing and unique. One way is to add wall decor. You can hang pictures, art, or other decorations on the walls to make them stand out. Another way to make your entryway more unique is to add furniture that is not typically found in an entryway. This could include a bench, table, or chairs. You can also use different lighting fixtures to give your entryway a different look.
Living Room Ideas
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, so you want everything to be perfect. The wall decor in your living room is a big part of that. You want it to be beautiful and unique, something that will make your house sparkle.
There are a lot of great ideas out there for wall wedding decor. You can go with something simple like hanging photos or artwork, or you can get creative with things like mirrors, lights, and even plants. Whatever you choose, make sure it fits your style and the overall theme of your wedding.
If you’re not sure where to start, take a look at some of these unique wall wedding decor ideas. They’ll definitely get you inspired!
Kitchen & Dining Room Ideas
If you’re looking for unique wall decor ideas for your wedding, you’ve come to the right place! These wall decor ideas are guaranteed to make your house sparkle and stand out from the rest.
For a kitchen or dining room, consider using plates as wall decor. You can either use real plates or opt for decorative ones. If you go with real plates, be sure to seal them properly so they don’t get damaged. You can then arrange them in any pattern you like on the wall. For a more whimsical look, try using different sizes and shapes of plates.
Another option is to create a collage of family photos. This is a great way to personalize your wedding and make it truly your own. Choose photos that have special meaning to you and your fiance and display them proudly in your home.
If you’re crafty, you could also create your own artwork for the walls. This could be anything from paintings to sketches to hand-lettering. Whatever you choose, make sure it reflects your personal style and taste.
Whatever wall decor ideas you choose, be sure to have fun with it! Your wedding should be a reflection of your personality, so let your creativity shine through in every aspect of the day.
When you think of wedding decorations, the first thing that probably comes to mind is all the pretty things you’ll put on display at the reception. But what about your home? The place where you’ll actually be spending most of your time as a newlywed? This is where wall decor comes in!
There are so many ways to make your walls look amazing, and it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money. With a little creativity and some DIY skills, you can transform your home into a beautiful and unique space that reflects your personalities and style.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Hang up some string lights. This is an easy and inexpensive way to add some extra sparkle to any room. Plus, they’re just so darn romantic!
2. Display photos from your engagement shoot or wedding day. Pick out your favorites and frame them in simple, stylish frames. Hang them up in your bedroom or living room for a constant reminder of how much love there is in your life.
3. Make art out of your wedding invitations or save-the-dates. Frame them or hang them up on clothespins for a fun and personal touch.
4. Put together a collage of all the places you’ve been together as a couple. Include pictures, postcards, ticket stubs, etc. It’s a great way to reminisce about all the good times you’ve had and to look forward to all
When it comes to wedding decor, your options are endless. But if you want your wedding to be truly unique, why not start with the walls? Here are some unique wall wedding decor ideas that will make your house sparkle:
1. Hang string lights around the perimeter of the room to create a warm and inviting ambiance.
2. Use washi tape or painter’s tape to create geometric patterns or shapes on the walls.
3. Apply gold or silver leaf to the walls for a glamorous look.
4. Create a mural out of family photos or wedding-themed images.
5. Hang tapestries or fabric from the ceiling to add color and texture to the space.
6. Install shelving and use it to display mementos from your relationship or items that represent your shared interests.
7. Place mirrors on the walls to reflect light and create the illusion of more space.
8. Hang artwork that is meaningful to you or that compliments the overall aesthetic of the room.
When it comes to wedding decoration, the walls are often overlooked. But with a little creativity, you can transform your walls into a beautiful backdrop for your big day. Here are some unique wall wedding decor ideas to get you started:
1. String lights are a simple and elegant way to add some sparkle to your walls. Drape them across the ceiling or wrap them around columns or other architectural features.
2. Wall banners are another easy way to dress up your walls. Choose banners in your wedding colors or opt for something more festive, like gold or silver.
3. Paper flowers are a pretty and budget-friendly option for adding color and texture to your walls. You can make your own flowers using tissue paper or construction paper, or purchase pre-made ones from a craft store.
4. Photography is a great way to personalize your wedding decorations. Hang photos of the bride and groom throughout their lives, engagement photos, or even family photos on the wall for guests to enjoy.
5. Mirrors reflect light and make any space look larger, so they’re perfect for small venues or tight spaces. Decorate mirrors with garlands, ribbons, or flowers for a touch of romance.
Examples of Different Wall Wedding Decor
If you’re looking for unique wall wedding decor ideas, we’ve got plenty of inspiration for you! From hanging lights and greenery to using mirrors and wall art, there are so many ways to make your wedding decor stand out.
Hanging lights and greenery is a popular way to add a touch of romance to your wedding decor. You can string up fairy lights or use greenery garlands to adorn your walls. This is a great way to create an intimate atmosphere at your reception.
Mirrors are another great way to make your space feel larger and more open. Hang them at different heights on your walls to create an interesting visual effect. You can also use mirrors as part of your table decorations – they’ll reflect the candlelight and make your tables look even more stunning.
Wall art is another great way to personalize your wedding decor. Choose pieces that reflect your personality and style as a couple. You could even commission a piece of artwork specifically for your big day!