It typically occurs when activation, installation, and opening of the software are being performed. If the system has been affected by this error, pop-up messages related to this error will appear. In addition, you will lose both time and productivity as your daily work will be put on hold. You should therefore start fixing the problem as soon as you notice it.
Users who encounter this error are most likely to become frustrated. There are errors that may appear in QuickBooks, such as “QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118” or “QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load all license information”.
It is possible to encounter this type of error when a client redesigns their desktop or sets up QuickBooks for the very first time. The reason can be an outdated Windows operating system. Furthermore, any malfunctioning or missing window part could be to blame for such an error. It is possible that the client is using an antivirus program that interferes with the QB files.
The meaning of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 is described below.
Quickbooks error 3371 status code 11118 in QuickBooks generally arises when a client rearranges their desktop computer, or when they activate QuickBooks for the first time. Damaged or missing files could also cause this error.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
QuickBooks Error 3371 can likewise be brought on by other problems as well, such as something related to other components of your QuickBooks software or to your Operating system as follows:
- There is an additional risk factor in that the screen message also states that QuickBooks Error 3371 cannot load the license data. Affected files may not be present or could become damaged. When you start QuickBooks, it attempts to scan QBregistration.dat for harm.
- Restore the MSXML component that is used to identify Windows Operating Systems, which is critical for QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- For example, some security programs block QuickBooks Desktop so that it does not sync with the fundamental Windows components needed by QuickBooks.
- Windows updates that are half-done or fail may cause QuickBooks to not use widely needed components of your Windows installation. QuickBooks Desktop may also experience problems if your windows are obsolete.
- In QuickBooks Desktop, there was a crash.
- It appears QuickBooks is no longer working correctly. If an answer is available, Windows will close the program and let you know.
- QuickBooks Desktop printing, emailing or saving as a PDF has problems.
- Loss of association with QuickBooks data file.
- There are issues with QuickBooks Desktop.
- I received the error code 80029c4a
- If you attempt to install and fix QuickBooks, you may come across QuickBooks Error 1603, QuickBooks Error 1903, QuickBooks Error 1722, QuickBooks Error 1904
A Troubleshooting Guide to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
This will allow you to view present details regarding QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118. Additionally, you can find out how to fix this error quickly by checking the underneath provided steps.
How to remove Ecml file 1: Delete it
- Regardless of what, clients must press the “window+R” keys on your keyboard.
- On the screen will appear a window from that point forwards. To do so, enter the following information (or copy and paste) in C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8
- At the moment, clients would like to see Window innovator as the next stop.
- With the client going forward, it will be required to remove the ECML file. Then select the Delete option by right-clicking.
- After you’ve completed that, locate the window you want.
- When you have finished the above advance, Run QuickBooks, and afterward Register the item again. Moreover, it is completely normal that this error would end with this strategy, or at the least begin the next cycle.
The second method involves updating your Windows operating system
For the Windows update, follow these steps:
- Simply click the Windows logo.
- Click the ‘Windows Update’ option when you have selected ‘All Programs’.
- Simply click ‘Install QuickBooks’ after you have installed the updates.
After following the principal strategy, the error is settled in a vast majority of cases.