QuickBooks tool hub is a free desktop application suite from Inuit. In addition to offering a number of tools to fix many common issues and errors, the QuickBooks desktop application also offers a number of unified desktop applications. If you have a problem with your network, company files, password resets, installation issues, or even need to contact support, our tool hub can help you solve these issues. You can always try the QuickBooks tool hub if you experience problems with your QuickBooks software.
Here’s how you can install QuickBooks Tool Hub
- .NET Framework by Microsoft
- Microsoft visual C++ redistributable package
How to install and download
Visit the official website of Intuit to download Tool hub. Download the file “ToolHub.exe” and run it.
Run QuickBooksToolHub.exe to begin the installation process.
Click the next button.
License to use Quickbooks Tool Hub
License agreements must be accepted and agreed upon by Intuit. Check the box.
Quickbooks Tool Hub Destination Folder
When the QuickBooks tool hub installation is complete, click Next to choose a destination folder.
How to install QuickBooks Tool Hub
Install the software by clicking the Install button.
A QuickBooks Tool Hub has been installed
QuickBooks Tool Hub will open for the first time after you click finish.
The Quickbooks Tool Hub
Components of the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Company File Issues
- Network Issues
- Program Problems
- Installation Issues
- Password Reset
QuickBooks Tool Hub Home Page
The QuickBooks tool hub is explained on our home screen. It also explains which components are used for which problems.
The Quickbooks File Doctor
For problems with company files, choose the second tab in the QuickBooks tool hub and run QuickBooks file doctor. You can resolve various errors with the QuickBooks file doctor.
QuickBooks Tool Hub Network Issues
In the tool hub, click on the Network Issues tab if you’re experiencing network problems with QuickBooks.
Tool Hub Issues with QuickBooks Program
If you encounter QuickBooks 6xxx errors, go to Quick Fix my Program on the Program Problem tab of the QuickBooks tool hub.
Tool Hub for QuickBooks – QuickBooks Installation Issues
Under the Installation Issues tab in QuickBooks, you can find installation errors and problems. The Clean Install Tool can be used to carry out a clean installation.
Password Reset Tool for QuickBooks
Reset the password on the QuickBooks desktop by going to the Password Reset tab.
Support options for the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Check out how to contact QuickBooks support from Intuit via various channels.
How to use QuickBooks Tool Hub
This tool can assist with problems like Networking errors, Installation issues, company file problems, H202, H505, and 6123 errors, PDF and printing errors, as well as crashes caused by QuickBooks.
Various types of problems can be addressed with the tools in each tab:
- If you are having problems opening your company file or if lists are missing or empty, select the Company File Issues tab. QuickFix my file and QuickBooks File Doctor will then open. If additional help is needed, select File Doctor Help under the company file tab.
- Select the Network Issues tab if you encounter problems with your network or computers connected to the network, such as error H202. You must be running the server computer.
- Performance issues, program opening issues, Error 6123, or a program that crashes/stops working can be resolved by selecting the Program Problems tab. Quick Fix my Program is the recommended first step. This tab can also be used to resolve common PDF and printing issues.
- Choose the Installation Issues tab to install, uninstall, or reinstall QuickBooks Desktop. Corrections can also be made to 3371 errors.
- By selecting the Password Reset tab, you can reset your password.
- By selecting the Help & Support tab, you can access support, manage your Intuit account, and speak with an agent. Feedback is also available.
- To troubleshoot common QuickBooks errors, click on the Advanced Tools tab.