A suite of free desktop applications developed by Inuit is called QuickBooks tool hub. The QuickBooks desktop application is a unified desktop application that offers a number of different tools to fix many common issues and errors. Our tool hub can help you resolve common issues related to your network, company files, password resets, installation issues, and even help you contact support. When you are having problems with your QuickBooks software, you can always try the QuickBooks tool hub.
How to install QuickBooks Tool Hub
- .NET Framework by Microsoft
- Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable package
How to install and download
Download Tool hub from the official website of Intuit. After downloading the file “ToolHub.exe” file.
Start the installation process by running QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
License for Quickbooks Tool Hub
A license agreement from Intuit must be accepted and agreed upon. Select Yes.
Installation Destination Folder for Quickbooks Tool Hub
Click on Next to choose a destination folder for QuickBooks tool hub installation.
Installing the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Start the installation by clicking Install.
The QuickBooks Tool Hub has been installed
Once you click finish, QuickBooks Tool Hub will open for the first time.
Tool Hub for Quickbooks
Components of the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Company File Issues
- Network Issues
- Program Problems
- Installation Issues
- Password Reset
QuickBooks Tool Hub Home Page
Our home screen provides some information about how to use the QuickBooks tool hub effectively. This screen also specifies which components you should use for specific problems.
The Quickbooks File Doctor
When you have problems with a company file, choose the second tab in the QuickBooks tool hub and run QuickBooks file doctor. QuickBooks file doctor can correct a variety of errors and issues.
QuickBooks Tool Hub Network Issues
If you are having network problems with QuickBooks, go to the Network Issues tab in the tool hub.
Tool Hub Issues with QuickBooks Program
Go to Quick Fix my Program in the Program Problem tab of the QuickBooks tool hub if you are facing QuickBooks 6xxx errors.
QuickBooks Tool Hub – QuickBooks Installation Issues
You can find installation errors and problems in QuickBooks under the Installation Issues tab. A clean installation can be performed using the Clean Install Tool.
QuickBooks Password Reset Tool
Go to the Password Reset tab to reset the password on the QuickBooks desktop.
QuickBooks Tool Hub Support Options
Intuit QuickBooks support can be contacted via various channels, so be sure to check out how you can reach them.
How to use QuickBooks Tool Hub
Tool Hub can assist with problems such as Networking errors, Installation problems, company file issues, H202, H505, and 6123 errors, PDF and printing errors, as well as some crashes caused by QuickBooks.
The tools available in each tab can be used to address various types of problems:
- The Company File Issues tab can be selected if you have problems opening your company file or if lists are missing or blank. This will open the QuickBooks File Doctor and QuickFix my file tools. On the company file tab, select File Doctor Help if you need additional assistance.
- When you encounter problems such as error H202 with your network or computers over a network, select the Network Issues tab. Your server computer must be running.
- If you encounter performance issues, program opening issues, Error 6123, or the program crashes/stops working, select the Program Problems tab. It is recommended that you start by using the Quick Fix my Program. From this tab, you can also resolve common PDF and printing problems.
- Install, uninstall, or reinstall QuickBooks Desktop by selecting the Installation Issues tab. 3371 errors can also be corrected.
- You can reset your password by selecting the Password Reset tab.
- You can contact support, manage your Intuit account or speak to an agent by selecting the Help & Support tab. The tools also allow you to provide feedback.
- Select the Advanced Tools tab for common Windows shortcuts used to help troubleshoot common QuickBooks errors.